Lamb Kofta Flatbread
Easy to cook mid-week, Ziggys lamb koftas lend themselves to being served on flatbread with delicious fillings.
- 8 Ziggys Lamb Koftas
- 8 skewers
- 8 small flatbreads
- shredded red cabbage
- shredded carrot
- freshly chopped mint
- 1 cup Greekstyle yoghurt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Combine the yoghurt sauce ingredients, cover and leave in the fridge for about half and hour.
- Push the koftas onto the skewers
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook the koftas in batches for 5 minutes, turning them regularly to brown evenly. Set aside to serve.
- Smear the flatbread with yoghurt sauce, then top the sauce with as much carrot, cabbage and mint as you like, then add a kofta (with the skewer removed)
- Drizzle over more sauce, fold or wrap the flatbread and enjoy!