One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken With Vegetables
From The Recipe Critic, this dish has tender and juicy baked chicken with the best crispy parmesan garlic coating and the veggies are full of amazing flavor!
- 4 Marion Bay free range chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 250g baby red potatoes cut into fourth
- Preheat oven to 180C and lightly spray cooking spray in a 20 x 30cm baking tray.
- In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper the chicken. Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs.
- In a medium sized bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes. Toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Lay on the sides of chicken in the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.